[OSM-talk] Disconnected streets in Lima

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed May 2 18:53:57 BST 2012

I'm working with Rub21 right now on improving Lima. We're finding a lot of disconnected streets there. What's the story behind these? I'm seeing that at least some of the remaining streets are by user Telecom IP - I'll be sending him a message. Not sure whether this is license change related, I remember seen these disconnected roads in Lima well before the bots kicked in.

Right now our plan of action is to repair the streets that match nicely with Bing satellite imagery and not touch those that don't. I'd like to eventually repair or remove the ones that appear to be garbage, too.

Also posted here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary/16799

Alex Barth
http://twitter.com/lxbarth
tel (202) 250-3633