[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-fr] Continued aggression against French contributors (cadastre integration)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Oct 18 15:31:11 BST 2012

Hi,

On 10/18/12 14:41, Pieren wrote:
> It's more than 5 minutes if you have to create first a new email
> account (I know now all the tricks to duplicate our first email
> account but then explain why a different email address is still
> required) then spend time to continuously switch from one account to
> the other.

Both of these are technical issues that could be solved, and I'm
prepared to help solve them - at least on the JOSM side, it would be
easy to make it so that JOSM can store multiple identities and when you
hit "upload" you can select which identity to use from a drop-down, and
as for the many-accounts-one-email question, I'm sure that could be
solved somehow as well.

If I do that, would that change the attitude towards the "separate
account" question, or would it be a a waste of time?

Bye
Frederik