[OSM-talk] Google Summer of Code Mentors and Ideas

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 16:14:48 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

There was some confusion earlier about our participation in Google's Summer
of Code this year, so I thought I'd pass along some clarifications.

Due to a calendar snafu we didn't get the application for OpenStreetMap
itself submitted in time. Our friends at OSGeo offered to work with us so
we could continue to participate.

Based on this, we're still looking for students with great ideas for Summer
of Code and for mentors from the community to help students with their
projects.

*MENTORS*: You'll need to create an account and apply here:
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/profile/mentor/google/gsoc2013

*STUDENTS*: You can begin applying on Monday at
19:00UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130422T19>
.

Ian