[Tilesathome] Another error
osm at sspaeth.de
Fri Sep 14 10:08:04 BST 2007
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 10:49:50AM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> > Thanks for the hint. Kleptog and I have modified that mergeOsm
> > function to cope better with that case. That's what one gets if he
> > uses regexes on xml data... ... ...
> Extra speed you mean ;-)
> I had modified the mergeOsm function a few days ago. Before, it
> dropped all <osm> tags from input and prepended its out put with
> stuff from a fixed file (stub.osm or so). I wanted it to re-use the
> header from the first input file, in order to make it automatically
> 0.5 compliant (if input is 0.4, outputs 0.4, if input is 0.5, outputs
> 0.5). Seems like I have introduced that error there.
OK, that improvement is gone now, sorry for that. We blindly write version="0.4" for now. I'll change it to use 0.5 once we cut it over. *But* we made it skip that function completely if there is only 1 datafile in the first place (which is the case for all z12 tilesets), so 0.4 or 0.5 will be correctly used in this case.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Tilesathome