[Accessibility] Tactile Map (Article of University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain)

Raúl Treus raul.treus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:15:08 UTC 2016

 Dear Sir./Madam.,

  My name is Raul Romero and currently I studying Geography and Regional
Planning at the University of Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña, Spain). And
Now, I´m doing a article to end my degree. I studiying the Urban Mobility
Problems of people with disabilities.

  I am contacting with you to ask them, whenever possible, if you can birng
me one of their tactile maps for blind people. Would it be possible to send
me free one of their tactile maps?

  If you can send me one of their maps, I can incorporate into my studio
and continue solving urban problems that are persons with disabilities in
our cities.

  I am looking forward to your response,
  Kinds Regards,

  Raúl Romero
University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)