[Accessibility] OSM to Nokia Maps

Aurel 4 golddy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:35:38 BST 2011

thanks for your answer!

I'm a blind person and I use regulary <a
href="http://www.loadstone-gps.com/" target="_blank">Loadstone</a> as GPS
aplication on my Nokia, and many others as well.
Loadstone is an accesible software for our phone screen readers. Loadstone
use Open street maps, but it's not able to create a ruth automaticaly. The
other hand, we can use Nokia maps for that.
Nokia maps haven't so good maps for romania, unfortunately. For that reason
I ask you if is possible to convert OSM maps to nokia maps )lmx).
thanks.