[Accessibility] BlindOSM tag usage

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 20 10:13:19 BST 2011

Hello

That's mainly  the problem. I have contacted  the mappers but no response
yet. I try to find some volunteer to do the work or find out if  someone
at
the Finnish federation on visually handicapped could make the edits.

Another issue  is to find more blind users to make the traces but it is a
totally different story.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020