[Design] Banners on the Front Page

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Thu May 9 16:20:01 UTC 2013

Both OSM Plus co and State of the Map US aren't local. Plus by definition
and SOTM US de-facto. SOTM US had a lot of int'l visitors last year and
we'll have a lot again this year.

Steve: got no artwork for Plus.co and not sure I want to wade into the
discussion b/w you and Frederik, I just don't care enough either way.