[Design] Banners on the Front Page

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Sun May 12 21:14:27 UTC 2013

Harry, there's a new pull request now with a resized and slightly touched
up Birmingham ad, showing Birmingham and San Francisco randomly with a
50/50 % split. 50 percent of visitors will see a SOTM Birmingham ad, vs 50
% of visitors will see a SOTM US San Francisco ad:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/268