[dev-italia] Something good associate with OSM

mateusz a safethru.com mateusz a safethru.com
Lun 16 Mar 2015 16:45:24 UTC

Hello.

I would like to introduce project which may revolutionize global access to
information about safety and have impact on the improvement.
Of course project is created on OSM base.

It is mobile app available on android devices:

[ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safethru.android ]( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safethru.android )

SafeThru is useful for people interested in improve local safety level
for example by inform others about danger areas but most of all it is
great tool for travelers for whom this knowledge is like gold dust.
Especially for them Airbnb feature is developed. Now they can check Airbnb
offers and choose one from 'good neighborhood'.

Core of app is in place and it can be download from google store.
But it is in beta stage and there are some functions that we would like to
discuss with potential users. And that is why there is crowdfunding
campaign on indiegogo platform:

[ https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/safethru-dare-to-protect-yourself-and-others ]( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/safethru-dare-to-protect-yourself-and-others )

We would like to ask for support OpenStreetMap community in founding
this project. We need help with communicate this initiative to
OSM community. I'm happy to send more photos or materials.
I'm sure that if we succeed it will be OSM success ass well.

Kind Regards,
Mateusz Piwowarczyk