[dev-italia] Bad import in Emilia-Romagna

Martin Raifer tyr.asd a gmail.com
Mer 14 Set 2016 13:59:24 UTC

> In many cases one record it's without "tags"

Those could be cases where one of the way is an inner hole of a
multipolygon and the other one is the landuse polygon that fills the
hole. Like this example pair:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/268625084 and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/267932686

Martin