[dev-italia] Vertical Innovation Hackathon - November 10 & 11 at NOI Techpark, Bozen-Bolzano

Vertical Innovation Hackathon - IDM Suedtirol / Alto Adige info a sfscon.it
Lun 6 Nov 2017 18:30:05 UTC

[Deutscher Text folgt - Versione in Italiano segue]

/_*[English version]*_/

Dear developers, designers, data experts and creative people,

we are happy to invite you all to the *Vertical Innovation**Hackathon*,
which will take place on *November 10th & 11th at the NOI Techpark in
via Volta Str. 9, in Bolzano/Bozen*.

This edition will be organized by the /IDM Südtirol - Alto Adige/ in
collaboration with /Stiftung Südtiroler Sparkasse/ and sponsored by
innovative companies and organizations like /TYROLEAN BUSINESS ANGEL -
tba/, /Würth-Phoenix S.r.l./ and the /Interreg V-A project “Lichtbild.
Argento Vivo”/.

The event is dedicated to creative people, like designers, data experts
and developers interested in developing an innovative prototype and to
use ICT to make our world green and sustainable!

Teams will compete for prizes, like a /San Francisco Study Trip/,
/Amazon Vouchers/, /culture kit/ and a /Business Angel Investment/. The
criteria for each prize will be published during the first day of the
hackathon.