[Openstreetmap-dev] database creation script

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Thu Dec 1 11:32:29 GMT 2005

Hi,

> There will be a dev server with accounts for everyone as soon as I get
> the IP address allocated.
>
> The hardware is courtesy of a loan from Nick (thanks!)

Wow. Thanks Nick! :)

But, honestly, even then I like to setup my own server on my working
machine here. The typical "system crashes/h" I produce makes it anything
but fun to work on the same machine than me ;)

And X forwarding mysql-admin over a 10kb/s connection isn't really fun
either..

However, hopefully I'll be able to extract a database creation script from
a running mysql database, so a testserver with account would fit my needs.

Ciao, Imi.