[Openstreetmap-dev] dev server

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Dec 9 17:24:19 GMT 2005

I'm about to start setting up user / database accounts.

Initially very little will work. OSM's codebase has never been subjected
to other people installing and using it. There is a script install_www
that needs some work to deploy things. I'll need to commit and SQL
schema for you to use. Talking of SQL, some table names are stupid, some
tables arn't even used and the first thing I'm going to work on is
migrating to postgres.

I'm sure many other little things will be broken. Please try to fix them
if possible or mail this list so others get to hear about problems.

have fun,