[Openstreetmap-dev] GPX server output deprecated?

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Wed Oct 26 13:22:59 BST 2005

Hi,

> It's broadly similar to the XML Schema page and yes, it even sort of
> implements key/val. Or, tags as I'm calling them now.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE document the API, especally the
differences to the XML schema from the wiki. I have only today's and
tomorrow's evening left to code until my vacatation and want to release a
JOSM version which can be used to do anything useful (=upload data).

> So, yes, I was planning on deprecating the GPX-based 0.1 API apart from
> trackpoints

What will be the way to retrieve trackpoints? Through the 0.1 API or
with 0.2 but GPX as transport format?
Will the "5000 points / pages" thingie remain?

Ciao, Imi.