[Openstreetmap-dev] OpenStreetmap development machine almost ready

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 17:51:58 BST 2005

Hello Petter,

Sounds good. Will write more on this later on, but.... for the purposes of
demonstrating osmeditor, I have put together a prototype GPX server
(written in PHP) which will serve Freemap data as GPX.  The current version
of osmeditor (uploaded last night) will talk to this server. Maybe I could
upload this to the dev server?

The idea longer term is to hook osm-editor up to OpenStreetMap itself (when
REST api is ready) but for anyone interested in osm-editor this might be
useful.

Nick