[Openstreetmap-dev] Re: ISO Dates

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Sat Sep 17 14:06:21 BST 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 11:28, SteveC wrote:
> Nick et al,
>
> osm-editor apparently (I havn't tried myself) accepts gpx files with a
> unix timestamp (eg 1126779937) which I think is invalid from the gpx
> spec:

Hello Steve, (and all)

At one point, osm-editor *wrote out* Unix timestamps - however I fixed that
some months ago. The current version both reads and writes ISO dates.

However, if you add NEW track points with osm-editor, they will (quite
sensibly...) have no time information associated with them, so no time tag.
But I don't think the time tag is required by the GPX specification
anyway....

Nick