[Openstreetmap-dev] key/value system question and broken osmServerHandler.getFeatureValues

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Sun Sep 18 10:40:48 BST 2005

Hi,

> My plan is to get the applet talking REST and then complete key/value
> stuff, possibly closing bug 17 along the way.

I am currently working on a stand-alone java application (as I threaten
you all before ;). I could implement the REST reading/writing stuff as a
library, so the applet can benefit from it.

On the other hand... I thought the applet will get replaced by something
other, as you mentioned some month ago.. :-?  change in plans?

Ciao, Imi.