[Openstreetmap-dev] Fun with AJAX

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Mon Sep 19 14:35:10 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

Further to my original message, I'm a bit worried about someone  (not members
of this list, but others that might stumble across the site....) copying
polygons off OS maps, adding them to the Freemap database and then printing
off the map. Therefore I have turned the polygon feature off for the moment -
am I being paranoid?

The features bit is still active, but it will only add a default feature with
a name of "Feature", for a similar reason.

How worried need I be about this copyright issue and what can I do about it?

Whatever, I will have something to demonstrate for the WSFII meeting...

Nick