[OSM-dev] java applet reformatted

David Sheldon dave-osm at earth.li
Sat Apr 1 12:02:05 BST 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 10:22:41AM +0100, Immanuel Scholz wrote:
> Hi,
>

> >> - Tab size is 4
> >
> > Mine is 8 :p  It's 2 in Processing, which is where the applet originates.
>
> Okok.. "Indent size is 4".
>
> But I use spaces anyway. (Most Java editors default the tab size to 4.)

Can we put in the code style that files should be formatted with spaces,
indented at level 4. This will probably reduce confusion here.

Is there a wiki page on Java coding style?

David

--
"There are two ways to write software. The first is to make it so simple it
obviously has no mistakes, the second is to make it so complex that it has no