[OSM-dev] java applet reformatted

David Sheldon dave-osm at earth.li
Sat Apr 1 12:25:27 BST 2006

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 01:17:37PM +0200, immanuel.scholz at gmx.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Can we put in the code style that files should be formatted with spaces,
> > indented at level 4. This will probably reduce confusion here.
>
> No problem with me. But should we really change all the files now?

No. Maybe we should just change them when we reformat them, or when we
commit them. This will make the stats for the diffs a little less
accurate but diff -w should help anyone stuck out.

David
--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.