[OSM-dev] Register javascript method to call when a node is clicked in the applet.

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Sun Apr 9 17:54:20 BST 2006

Hi,

I've been playing with capturing geocoded audio and video streams as I
collect tracklogs to make it easier to capture information of road names and
stuff around the road.  It would be great if I could link to these from the
applet, this would be easy if a click in the applet called a script in the
containing page.

I think this would be quite a simple change to the applet - just making it
so that when you click on a node, it also calls a javascript in the
containing document.  I'm not a java developer, I detest java in fact, but
do any of the applt people know if that would be simple and could point me
in the right direction?

If this was there, linking to my video would be a simply matter of a
greasemonkey/userjs or similar script.

Cheers,

Jim.