[OSM-dev] Re: [OSM-talk] Segments with 0m Distance

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Mon Apr 17 15:26:54 BST 2006

On Monday 17 April 2006 13:37, Tom Carden wrote:
> > A list of Nodes with the same location can be found here:
> > http://www.ostertag.name/osm/OSM_errors_node.html
> >
> > If it'd be usefull i can create mysql statements to delete the 0 length
> > segments.
> > I can also create mysql statements to always use the first Node with the
> > same
> > location in a segment. I'd only need a hint how the mysql tables/columns
> > are
> > named.
>
> The SQL stuff is all in subversion, and can be browsed from
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org
>
> I'm not very familiar with it myself, but questions to
> dev at openstreetmap.org with Steve in mind should get an answer eventually

The main question for me was: Is it worth generating sql delete/rename
statements for the issues i find with my simple consistency checks?

In the meantime i isolated the check_osm.pl from gpsdrive, so it can be run
standalone. Is there a way to upload/checkin this program (check_osm.pl) to
the svn?

-

Joerg