[OSM-dev] Proposed database improvement

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 15:26:57 BST 2006

Its easier to see if you examine an individual tile. This one attached sown
the line truncated just before the tile boundary presumably because a
segment crosses the boundary.

The link will probably get messed up so watch it.

http://tile.openstreetmap.org/ruby/wmsmod.rbx?WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=128&BBOX=-1.9
33602,50.59692061890967,-1.845711,50.62480741088897&zoom=11

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk