[OSM-dev] ...more OSM coming soon

Artem Pavlenko artem at pavlenko.uklinux.net
Fri Dec 1 12:00:01 GMT 2006

Raphaël,

"unknown type_oid=xxx" are gone unless -DMAPNIK_DEBUG (It was intended
for developers really).
Also, I added  missing float4 (oid = 700) support. All this in the
latest trunk.

With _int8 it is a little bit trickier. As you know 'long long' (c99) is
not in c++ standard(98), but most compilers do support it. What do you
think?

Best
Artem