[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] OsmNote - system for keeping and sharing notes on your OSM surveying

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 09:44:50 GMT 2006

Really nice.

I combined the OSMNote GeoRSS feed with the OSM Recent Edits GeoRSS feed, over Brighton..

http://mapufacture.com/georss/map/show/335

Seems really useful to track what's happening. Yes, we will be working on adding OSM as a base layer.

In OSMNote, could the GeoRSS feed link update as the map is panned?

-Mikel