[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Graphical generation of Garmin maps from OSM data

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Thu Dec 21 13:47:31 GMT 2006

> I'd not wanted to release it yet, but if anyone wants to take a peek,
> then it can be found at http://www.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/

Steve,

This looks fantastic! I can't wait to try it (have to wait for Christmas
though as I don't yet have a garmin that can display maps).

I had been reading through the various docs of the .img format on the
net in order to do something very similar.

Would you be willing to put your code into osm's svn repository?

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com