[Openstreetmap-dev] CSV transport encoding scheme

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 14:33:58 GMT 2006

SteveC <steve at asklater.com>
27/01/2006 14:05

Pleas

>That'd be useful... actually, roll back imi's changes and update ox.rb
>and everything will use it.

Hello Steve,

While we're on the subject of server side code is it ok if you add my
uploadnodes.rb (?) that I did before Christmas? (think it was called
something like that, anyhow it was the script which took a complete 0.2 OSM
file and added the data to OSM). I can then test it to see if it works -
maybe you could restrict access to my account and yours to avoid the risk
of people using untested code?

Nick