[OSM-dev] planet parsers?

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Mon Jul 3 21:00:42 BST 2006

Just out of interest, does anyone have a planet-to-sql parser that handles
tags? Have looked in svn and can see a few but none handle tags.

I had already written a php-based parser which handles tags, but am
encountering problems (seem to be memory-related ... even though it shouldn't
use up much memory) with the latest planet. If anyone has a parser that
supports tags it will save me the bother of writing another one myself (in
another language such as ruby or c++, probably) myself.

Thanks,
Nick