[OSM-dev] PDF atlas to SVN

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Tue Jul 4 22:08:55 BST 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 22:13, Oliver White wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 July 2006 20:49, Joerg Ostertag wrote:
> > I'd like to add the PDF-Atlas stuff to svn.
> > I'd choose utils/planet.osm/perl/osm-pdf-atlas/* as directory.
> > Did anyone already do it and I didn't see it or is there any reason not
> > to do it?
>
> It's not really a utility though, more of a renderer. Could we have a
> directory for those (c.f. the "editors" directory)?

I even thought about combining the osm-atlas, osm-check, and osm-filter into
the same namespace, because this way I could use the same routines to:
  download and read planet.osm,
  select areas

For Gpsdrive I already Started Geo::Gpsdrive which already has read routines
for planet.osm, which automagically download and cache the way/segment/node
data.

--
Jörg Ostertag (München)

http://www.ostertag.name/