[OSM-dev] irc meeting - integration of Chris's work

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Wed Jul 12 17:02:15 BST 2006

Hello Steve,

Missed the meeting last night (the temptation to do some countryside mapping
on an evening like yesterday was too great...) but noticed you said something
about me helping out integrating Chris' new rendering stuff.  I'm guessing
there isn't much to do though, because by the sounds of things Chris' work
should all work 'out of the box' and it would just be a case of tweaking the
config file. However if there is additional scripting etc required for osm
I'd be more than happy to help out here.

Once we've got Chris' stuff integrated do we want to implement any
pushpin/annotation type functionality?

Nick