[OSM-dev] API 0.3 - Map call

Frank Mohr f_mohr at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 16 21:25:00 GMT 2006

Ben Gimpert wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 01:37:00PM +0000, SteveC wrote:
>
>>* @ 14/03/06 11:27:42 AM immanuel.scholz at gmx.de wrote:
>>
>>>Can someone confirm this? Unfortunatly, I am heavily firewalled here at
>>>work and cannot access the osm server :(
>>
>>An aside: `ssh -D 12345 user at machine` will give you a full socks proxy.
>>
>>If your work blocks port 22 then put ssh on something they don't block.
>

> Add the "-g" and then tell all your friends in the office.
>
> 		Trying to get fired,
> 		Ben

or use an older version .. all openssh ssh clients before 3.9p1 or 4.1p1
(not shure, had to look at the CHANGELOG) didn't bind the dynamic
forwarder to localhost, but to all available interfaces, no matter
what the setting for GatewayPorts was.
(but you can see it on the sshd server in syslog)

frank