[OSM-dev] JOSM Images

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 4 10:17:54 BST 2006

Yes, the gpx format for <time> requires:

"Creation/modification timestamp for element. Date and time in are in
Univeral Coordinated Time (UTC), not local time! Conforms to ISO 8601
specification for date/time representation. Fractional seconds are allowed
for millisecond timing in tracklogs."

ie 2006-04-29T05:51:09Z

http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime for ref.

Andy