[OSM-dev] Re: [RFC] Beautify scale bar

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Sun May 14 14:53:55 BST 2006

* @ 14/05/06 02:37:37 PM jbglaw at lug-owl.de wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-05-14 14:27:06 +0100, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
> > > That sounds like even more bloat:) Here's an updated patch:
> >
> > eek, I just applied your last one :-)
>
> No problem, I've diffed it out once again. Though `svn' is really dumb
> about merging the conflicts. With proper tracking, that should have
> been solved without user interaction:-(

Ok, applied. Also doubled the default segment width... I'm getting
exceptions which make it immpossible to delete segments and I only have
the one VM here so I havn't deployed any of this until I or someone else
can verify it on other VMs.

Click to delete an object
org.openstreetmap.processing.DeleteMode at b22d99ready:trueClick to delete
an object
Click to delete an object
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.openstreetmap.util.Line.distance(Line.java:101)
        at org.openstreetmap.util.Line.mouseOver(Line.java:121)
        at
org.openstreetmap.processing.DeleteMode.mouseReleased(DeleteMode.java:40)
        at
org.openstreetmap.processing.ModeManager.mouseReleased(ModeManager.java:83)
        at
org.openstreetmap.processing.OsmApplet.mouseReleased(OsmApplet.java:706)
        at processing.core.PApplet.handleMouseEvent(PApplet.java:1364)
        at processing.core.PApplet.checkMouseEvent(PApplet.java:1396)
        at processing.core.PApplet.mouseReleased(PApplet.java:1411)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5554)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4021)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2068)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:176)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

have fun,