[OSM-dev] deprecation planet.openstreetmap.org

Jonas Svensson jonas at mozoft.com
Thu Nov 2 11:59:51 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Erik Johansson wrote:

> There seems to be no seeds at all, just two clients with  0 bytes downloaded.

I added the torrent and then inserted the planet dump I already had
downloaded by http. It immideatly started seeding. I don't know if the
file were checked to be authentic? If not I guess I could have inserted
any file...
If you don't trust me: Steve and those of you downloading should do
something about this. Otherwise I leave it seeding for now.

/Jonas