[OSM-dev] Josm grid plugin

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Sat Nov 4 01:30:48 GMT 2006

Imi,

Just wanted to drop you a note to say I've made some progress on a grid plugin for josm. It currently has most of the math and coordinate system in place. It just needs some UI love. It's in SVN if you wanted a look, but not really ready for use. To be honest having played with it I'm not so sure it's going to be as useful as I originally thought.

One small problem I had, which I'm sure you can tell me the answer, is how I can add an item to an existing menu? I copied code out of the osmarender plugin, and tried to change it to use "edit" instead of "view". Now I end up with two "edit" menus.

I'm away for a few weeks now and wont be able to do any coding for a while.

Rob

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com