[OSM-dev] Two scripts to make excerpts of planet.osm

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sat Nov 4 13:44:25 GMT 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 22:18, Ralf Zimmermann wrote:
> As a follow-up, I started the following page on the wiki:
>    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Perl_Scripts
>
> Please feel free to post comments.

I added some more comments into the Wiki Page.

What about if some people add an -h option to there programms. This way we
could create this section automatically with something similar to:

find utils/ -name "*.pl" | \
   while read a ; do
	echo "==[http://svn.openstreetmap.org/$a $a]=="
	$a -h
done

To be more precise, i think these programms need a -h option:
find utils/ -name "*.pl" |
   while read a ; do   grep -iq getopt $a || echo $a  ;done

utils/coast_import/coast_upload.pl
utils/osmAtHome/osmAtHome.pl
utils/static-osmarender/generate-tiles.pl
utils/rendercontrol/rendercontrol.pl
utils/mapyrus/render.pl
utils/mapyrus/icons/ojwIcons.pl
utils/osm-activity/osm-activity.pl