[OSM-dev] central elemstyles/MapFeatures.xml

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:57:07 GMT 2006

Hi Joerg,

if I understand correctly You sugest to put two files in one like is
now in osmarender ?

I dont think it is good idea.

Right now If I would like to have separet color schema for rendering,
I must change everything in osm-map-features.xml file and lost
originaly set colore.

That are very unpractical. But if you include style file like a link
in osm-map-features.xml , that will help a lot. With simply
configuration on begining you may change color schema, same is with
taging file.

Regards,
Dubravko