[OSM-dev] [JOSM] new feature request - second osm layer

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:37:41 GMT 2006

Hi,

is it possible to add second osm layer in JOSM ?

It will be nice to have ability to use points from one (basic) layer
in other layer with osm format.

I improve today osmarender with new feature - drawing second layer of map data.
This feature may help every one like me :) who like to draw second
level of map info over existing map, like walking route, drawing
route, bus, tram network etc.

To create second layer of data I use JOSM cleaning existing info and
draw new one, but I think it wouldnt be so hard to implement that in
JOSM .

TIA

Dubravko