[OSM-dev] New tweaked version of JOSM for plugin developers

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sat Nov 11 02:01:33 GMT 2006

I have tweaked the current (1.4) version of JOSM slightly to make certain
things easier for plugin developers.

This tweaked version is available at

http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads/josm/josm-1.4-nw1.jar

and source at

http://www.free-map.org.uk/downloads/josm/josm-1.4-nw1.tar.bz2

Specifically, I have made the ButtonGroup for user modes (add node, add
segment etc) accessible to plugin developers (so that, for example, plugin
developers can add a new mode button to the ButtonGroup).

I have also added a new method to SimplePaintVisitor called visitAll() which
paints the nodes, segments and ways. The code has been transferred from
OsmDataLayer. This is designed to make it easier for alternative renderers
(e.g. the mappaint plugin) to render the data in a custom order (e.g areas
before other ways)

Nick