[OSM-dev] Mapnik and OSM - the way forward

Artem Pavlenko pavlenko at users.berlios.de
Wed Nov 15 18:22:24 GMT 2006

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, absolutely! The plan is to start rendering
tiles on dev. Unfortunately I'm a bit overloaded with work at the moment
and I didn't have a chance to write howto or wiki. As a step forward,
how about #osm tonight (after 20:00) ?
It would be very helpful if more people will get involved.

And, thanks everyone for useful feedback/suggestions at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Slippy_Map

Cheers,
Artem