[OSM-dev] OSM server - data exchange

Dubravko Penezic dpenezic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:57:43 GMT 2006

Hi,

If I start my own OSM server (it will be nice for many reason, from
speed to testing prpouses) what is suggested path to upload data to
central OSM server ?

For example :

I did maping according GPS track , then I check few times path with
new GPS track, and finaly check road from picture or in place look.
So I move, add and delete nods occisionaly till final version.
Everything that must be accumulate on server (if OSM file show state
of server data).

So I think it will be better for central database (less not nececery
data) to upload only final nodes, segment and paths.

Dubravko