[OSM-dev] mapnik style stuff

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sat Nov 18 19:50:04 GMT 2006

On Saturday 18 Nov 2006 17:48, SteveC wrote:
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/utils/mapnik
>
> for people who want to hack on getting railways in black and stuff
>
> artem is on this list if you have questions
>
> have fun,
>
> SteveC steve at asklater.com http://www.asklater.com/steve/

OK will have a go at adding stuff to the XML file. Guess everyone will have a
slightly different idea as to what makes a good colour scheme for a map
though, so we'll have to reach some sort of consensus.

Once we've got the new slippy map covering the whole world and stable, hhat
would people feel  about adding SRTM contours at scales around 1:25000 and
1:50000, so that at that scale we can provide maps suited to outdoor users?
Much like multimap does at the moment.

Nick