[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Nov 23 10:48:15 GMT 2006

* @ 23/11/06 10:10:25 AM Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk wrote:
> Another point regarding rendering... how are updates to the mapnik.xml
> (was that its name?) style file going to be integrated with the rendering
> process? I added some extra stuff for unsurfaced tracks, cycleways, woods
> and hills the other day.

Yes, sorry, it's diverted a little from svn. If I add the current xml to
svn would you mind merging them favouring the scales etc in the one I'm
about to add as artem tweaked a lot of stuff.

On another note, everyone is invited to help move these bugs over to
trac:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Slippy_Map#Bugs

have fun,