[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Slippy Map update

Jon Burgess jburgess at uklinux.net
Fri Nov 24 00:23:22 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 23:37 +0000, SteveC wrote:
> * @ 23/11/06 10:40:36 PM jburgess at uklinux.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, sorry, it's diverted a little from svn. If I add the current xml to
> > > svn would you mind merging them favouring the scales etc in the one I'm
> > > about to add as artem tweaked a lot of stuff.
> > >

> > I would find it useful if you could put the latest osm.xml into SVN (or
>
> it is

Am I looking at the wrong file? I don't see any major updates to the
file below over the last few days. I got the impression you were going
to apply a big change and Nick would have to merge the differences.

$ svn log utils/mapnik/osm.xml
r1625 | joerg | 2006-11-23 07:51:10 +0000 (Thu, 23 Nov 2006) | 2 lines

move symbol locateion
to /home/osm/svn.openstreetmap.org/utils/mapnik/symbols

r1609 | nick | 2006-11-20 23:37:13 +0000 (Mon, 20 Nov 2006) | 1 line

various updates on osm.xml

The tiles I get rendered look significantly different to those on the
web site, e.g.
  at zoom=6 I see the sea in yellow and land in grey.
  at zoom=10 I don't get any roads rendered.

The tiles I produced a couple of days ago looked better than those I see
now. I think I need to go back and undo some of the changes from the
past few days.

	Jon