[OSM-dev] Duplicate data from Tiger import

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Nov 29 12:42:45 GMT 2006

* @ 29/11/06 10:45:43 AM ben at somethingmodern.com wrote:
> Steve -- please drop everything done by the "ben_tiger" user, as I'll be
> re-doing the import as "ben_tiger101".

Will do.

Feature request: Can ways that cross each other share nodes? eg

If they both have a point at x, can that be the same point and not two
identically placed points? I realise this might need pre-processing of
tiger or API lookups to see if there's a node already there.

re the mailing list noise, there is a uk-specific list now.

Thanks for all the work :-)

have fun,