[OSM-dev] inkscape --export-area weirdness in tilesGen.pl

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Thu Nov 30 20:48:12 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to render my home town with tilesGen.pl, svn revision 1700.

The conversion from osm data to .svg works fine, I can see the town
streets in the resulting output.svg.

The next step, cutting parts out of the output.svg via inkscape (version
0.44.1, compiled on a gentoo box) produces only "empty" images of 928
bytes length. If I remove the "--export-area" part from the inkscape
command line, the png is created correctly.

Does anybody else see this problem or has found a solution to it?

Regards,
Hakan

--
The Key To Immortality Is First Living A Life Worth Remembering.