[OSM-dev] Custom JOSM build - error message

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Fri Sep 15 08:17:56 BST 2006

On Thursday 14 Sep 2006 21:54, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Just tried testing some code I've added to JOSM to render ways in different
> colours depending on tagging. Built using ant (no arguments) and tried to
> run the resulting JAR file. However I get this error message:
>
> [nick at 58 dist]$ Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/openstreetmap/josm/tools/BugReportExceptionHandler
>         at org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.MainApplication.main(Unknown Source)
> [...]
> Nick

A bit more info: I commented out the instantiation of
BugReportExceptionHandler, then tried building again, and got a different
error of the same type, relating to UrlLabel rather than
BugReportExceptionHandler.

But oddly, BugReportExceptionHandler had been compiled in this time! (present
in the jar)

JOSM revision 141, ant 1.6.5.

Nick