[OSM-dev] Addition to JOSM - 'map style' display

Robert Hart Robert.Hart at BuroHappold.com
Sat Sep 16 12:06:21 BST 2006

> OK - not sure if this is the correct format, I've included a .tar.bz2 with

> three patch files (generated with diff -u) for three existing JOSM source
> files (rev 141) plus 7 new Java source files - it should be possible to
> work out where they go by looking at the package name.

Probably easiest thing is to create a copy of the entire josm source tree
then diff the whole lot.

I have attached a single diff (using -Naur) based on your tarball. Hope I
got the file locations sorted.

Had a brief look through. What you're doing seems to make sense. I really
don't know much Java, but doing wildcard imports like:
import org.openstreetmap.josm.data.elemstyle.*;
seems a bit on the lazy/dubious side. Maybe that's normal for java?

Rob