[OSM-dev] MapFeatures.xml

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Thu Sep 21 09:35:52 BST 2006

On Thursday 21 Sep 2006 09:21, Ralf at Zimmermann.com wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 Sep 2006 19:19, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> >I've added two possible candidates to a new SVN ditrectory 'data':

> >elemstyles.xml - the XML I use for my additions to JOSM.
> >Nick
>
> Is this file elemstyles.xml available for download somewhere outside of
> SVN? Also, does it contain a short description on how to use it with JOSM?

It's at:

http://nick.dev.openstreetmap.org/elemstyles.xml

It won't work with the current SVN version of JOSM, but you can get a JAR
which understands it at:

http://nick.dev.openstreetmap.org/josm-custom.jar

Basically you just put the XML file in the .josm directory, and in your
preferences file add the line:

draw.mapstyle=true

Note that the format of the XML is subject to change.

Nick